Summer is fast approaching and we would like to provide you with the following list of of pool safety items that can help keep everyone safe around your swimming pool this summer.
Pool Safety Tips:
- Never leave a child unattended in a pool or spa and always watch your child when he or she is in or near water
- Teach children basic water safety tips
- Keep children away from pool drains, pipes and other openings to avoil entrapment
- If a child is missing, look for him or her in the pool or spa first
- Share safely instruction with family, friends and neighbors
- Learn how to swim and teach your child how to swim
- Learn to perform CPR on children and adults, and update those skills regularly
- Understand the basics of life-saving so that you can assist in a pool emergency
Have the appropriate equipment for your pool or spa:
- Pool safety nets
- Safety Pool Covers
- Pool Alarms
- Pool Alarms for gates, doors and windows leading to the pool area.
- Perimeter alarms (around the perimeter of the pool or spa)
- Wrist alarms
- Floating/wave sensors
- Fence/wall mounted passive infrared motion detectors
- Above ground pool Alarms
- Anti-Entrapment Drain Grates
- Safety Vacuum Release Systems
Have fun but play it safe!